[governance] Does it matter which legal system ICANN operates under?

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Jun 12 04:41:21 EDT 2013

This said, I agree with your contention that the real problem is the
over-concentration of Internet traffic flows, applications base, etc in
the US, and it is this issue that needs to be addressed, through greater
decentralisation, and also global norms on cross border data flows and
so on... parminder