[governance] Sen Feinstein open to hearings on surveillance program

Kerry Brown kerry at kdbsystems.com
Tue Jun 11 09:26:47 EDT 2013

You assume you know my politics. You ascribe opinions to me that are not true. You assume you speak for billions of people. You insult Afghans. Worst of all you assume as a Canadian I automatically agree with US policy. I am more than willing to engage in constructive debate on the issues. Your post was not constructive. It was condescending.

Kerry Brown