[governance] FW: [IP] NSA has direct access to tech giants' systems for user data, secrAnet files reveal | World news | guardian.co.uk

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sun Jun 9 07:36:32 EDT 2013

Bought and paid for, you say. It is quite funny where I keep missing the
fat paychecks someone is supposed to be sending me to listen to this
'tangential' stuff

Whoever is supposed to pay me for this, I demand a raise, you hear? The
inflation I get to face here isn't entirely because of hot air from eminent
third worldist libertarians who feel empowered to claim with impunity that
people disagreeing with their views are quite simply paid lackeys of big
government, evil corporations, or any of the other bugbears that infest the
global north.

--srs (htc one x)