[governance] Potential IGC letter to US gov (was Re: NET NEUTRALITY AND MORE)

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Jun 1 14:13:54 EDT 2013

Hi,

As far as I know, the chair of the GAC is one of 2 people responsible for picking the membership on all AOC review teams.

And counting experts and ex-officio, who are the same as members in all respects except for the appointment process, 7 out of 16 fully participating members of the ATRT2 are Government - only 1 from the US.

avri