[bestbits] [governance] Re: [IRPCoalition] IGF - and the corporatisation scandal

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Jul 31 03:33:03 EDT 2013

On Wednesday 31 July 2013 05:20 AM, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
> She does not approve, you say
>
> She does not disapprove, you say.

Precisely. And when I voice my concern about a civil society member of
the MAG, as the oversight body over IGF program etc, taking such a
neutral/ inactive  position, I am told off by a series of personal
invectives.  Not done, and I would not take it.

> And then you report her responding to your personal attack to the co cos.
>
> It would be interesting to see what the co cos think here.

I am too. Meanwhile if it has escaped the co cos notice, I cut paste the
relevant portions of my email below...

>     You tend to twist people's words in order to score political points,
>     Parminder. I find this tendency, and your general readiness to launch
>     into attack, very disappointing coming from someone (and an
>     organisation) whose views I generally respect. (Anriette)

    I refer these ad hominem comment to the co-coordinators for their
    views and decisions. I will wait for a week, till the 6th of August,
    to be told what views they have on these comments and whether they
    propose any action. If I dont get any response or get a response
    that no action is contemplated, I will proceed to express my views
    on what I think 'Anriette does' on this list in a similarly
    unconstrained manner as she has expressed personalised views about
    me... (Parminder)

(cut paste ends)

parminder