[governance] Re: [IRPCoalition] IGF - and the corporatisation scandal

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Tue Jul 30 05:20:44 EDT 2013

I will raise this question (about if and how the document was used, and
if this is different from previous IGFs etc.) at tomorrow's MAG meeting.

Btw, the meeting is open to observers.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692