[governance] IGF Cancelled

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Thu Jul 25 23:39:19 EDT 2013

So - UN or not, let us organize a civil society event there, on a
shoestring.  No particular need to fly a lot of officials first class and
hold it at the grandest resort in Nusa Dua.

We have 1.1 million USD raised by the local team, and a very decent event -
maybe not grand and five star luxury, but certainly at a very good standard
- can be organized on that.

And if the UN folks want to participate they can - at their cost J

-suresh