[governance] IGF Cancelled

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 23:35:49 EDT 2013

I was looking to attend online, as I have some of the past such meetings. I
think this would impact the prospective presenters/workshop organizers the
most as they've put real hard effort into making sure their work is done
and ready - the deadline for these was 18th July...

The real question is - will this mean the IGF this year is cancelled, or at
such short notice will another country be able to 'fill in'?

-C