[governance] video available - Frank La Rue at New America

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Thu Jul 25 16:20:34 EDT 2013

Am Thu, 25 Jul 2013 16:03:59 -0400
schrieb Joly MacFie <joly at punkcast.com>:

> The EFF has a statement that can be signed onto
>
> https://necessaryandproportionate.org/

That statement however is rather weak in regard to the challenges posed
by the trans-border surveillance practices of NSA and the equivalent
agencies of other countries.

In particular, it does not express the outrage which international civil
society IMO needs to communicate to the Privacy and Civil Liberties
Oversight Board of the USA in view of the current situation.

Greetings,
Norbert

--
Recommendations for effective and constructive participation in IGC:
1. Respond to the content of assertions and arguments, not to the person