[governance] {DMP} international surveillance (was Re: video available - Frank La Rue at New America)

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Mon Jul 22 17:10:48 EDT 2013

Apologies for replying to myself - I thought that it's important here to
update the subject line. The "{DMP}" makrer is meant to stand for
"decision making process".

Greetings,
Norbert

--
Recommendations for effective and constructive participation in IGC:
1. Respond to the content of assertions and arguments, not to the person