[governance] "Shared decision-making procedures" in IG: examples from the ITU Global Youth Summit

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sun Jul 21 14:13:17 EDT 2013

Nanog and the rest of the network operations community calls these
lightning talks and i agree they are a very useful way to kickstart
discussions and generate ideas if not always to achieve consensus in the
short time available for such a dialog.

It would be great to see these introduced. And i am very glad that remote
collaboration and social tools are being deployed on this scale.

Thanks for sharing

--srs (htc one x)