[governance] caucus contribution, consultation and MAG meeting

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Thu Jan 31 00:41:11 EST 2013

On 31/01/13 04:28, Nnenna wrote:

>  I will +1"Meaningful participation of all stakeholders in Internet
> governance" but asking myself if "engagement" is not a better expected
> result than "participation"..
>
> Hence preference for "Meaningful engagement of all stakeholders in
> Internet governance"

The word "participation" is used more often than "engagement" in the
Tunis Agenda with reference to stakeholders, and I tend to like to stay
close to the TA so that there is no room for argument.  Having said
that, "engagement of stakeholders" is indeed used once, so I make this
point only weakly.

--

*Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

*Your rights, our mission – download CI's Strategy 2015:*
http://consint.info/RightsMission

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org
<http://www.consumersinternational.org> |
www.facebook.com/consumersinternational