[governance] Re: Charter amendment proposals in need of more co-proposers

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Jan 28 01:12:13 EST 2013

I co-propose.

So, now one more is needed...

Those who may want to consider the matter, the co-proposal refers to
taking a vote on charter amendment that is listed as "Proposal of
Norbert and co-proposers on coordinator election dates" at
http://igcaucus.org/informally-discussed-charter-amendments

Basically it just rationalises the charter text on the time-periods for
which a co-coordinator holds office, and timetable for their elections,
removing some current ambiguities.

parminder