[governance] Re: Charter amendment proposals in need of more co-proposers

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Sun Jan 27 16:42:56 EST 2013

Thanks for your support... however, as far as the formal requirement to
reach 10 voting members who jointly propose is concerned, we're still
at only 8. (I have only been able to add Fouad Bajwa to the list of
co-proposers recently - thank you Fouad! I had Michael Gurstein on the
list of co-proposers already. Neither José Félix Arias Ynche nor Devon
Blake seems to be on the list of "voting members", i.e. people who
voted at the Coordinators election, http://igcaucus.org/list-members )

Anyone else willing to co-propose?

Greetings,
Norbert