[governance] today's Wash Post editorial

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Sat Jan 26 01:02:10 EST 2013

Norbert,

"Maybe a constructive way to take this discussion forward would be to
ask ourselves: What reforms of the UN would we insist are necessary
before we would consider it acceptable to make ICANN a UN agency?"

And how to achieve them, as well? Multistakeholder General Assembly dealing with domain names, AAAA records and glue over IPv6, spam, hunger, the bellicous situation in Mali, nuclear disarmament?

And world peace? Do we include that in the agenda as well or leave it to the Sandra Bullock Council?

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org