[governance] "US Exceptionalism" (was Re: Bloomberg - The Overzealous Prosecution...)

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Wed Jan 23 07:05:46 EST 2013

Regarding forms of multilateral and/or multistakeholder IG I think it
would be interesting to recall Jeremy Malcolm's proposals in this
article, published about six months ago:

http://igfwatch.org/discussion-board/picking-up-where-the-igf-left-off-our-role-in-the-future-of-internet-governance

frt rgds

--c.a.