techno-politics was Re: [governance] Bloomberg - The Overzealous

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Jan 20 10:56:33 EST 2013

> 2. Work from within the system to change what you feel is wrong with it

Yes and no..

The systems by and large excludes this, and other topics, as a matter of faith and will not allow work to be done as a matter of political faith.

And accountability as well as advocacy often requires doing political, or technical work, in outside groups in order to get the system to take on a challenges the system calls too hard or against our morality.

avri