[governance] Bloomberg - The Overzealous Prosecution of Aaron Swartz

riaz.tayob at gmail.com riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 14:16:15 EST 2013

Overall, as in patent law, the US has not been able to resolve the tensions between the new and dynamic ict sector and the old industries like pharma and Hollywood... And this plays out in various fora... This has been going for ages and the 'can do' incremental changes have been stuck in a dialectical cul de sac for a while... And power then is determinant rather that a predictable principle or approach...

On prosecutorial immunity, that is difficult to judge for me... What is worrying about the case though is that reform actions are treated this way... And to have a university behind it at that...

...,...