[governance] Appeals Team - Call for Comments and Interim Findings

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Jan 18 22:50:14 EST 2013

I also like to thank Ian and Appeals Team, as well as, especially
to Sala who was left alone after my semi-retirement from the
co-co position and made difficult decision.

And thank all who made lively discussion, and hope that we will
continue to comply with our posting rules and respect the spirit behind them.

izumi

2013/1/18 Ivar A. M. Hartmann <ivarhartmann at gmail.com>:
> Thank you, appeals team and thank you, Sala!
> Ivar
>
> On Jan 18, 2013 11:15 AM, "Kerry Brown" <kerry at kdbsystems.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'd also like to thank the appeals team for their work. It is not fun,
>> either for the team or the person that made the decision. It is however a
>> necessary part of good governance. Thank you to the team for considering
>> this appeal and to Sala for making a hard decision. I have administered many
>> forums, newsgroups, and mailing lists. It is not an easy job.
>>
>> Kerry Brown

Japan
www.anr.org