AW: [governance] Multistakeholder Roles and Responsibilities

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Fri Jan 18 02:13:27 EST 2013

Strong support here for Mawaki and Deborah's input.

We should also keep in mind that if our long term goal is institutional
reform at the ITU to enable more effective and sustainable participation
from civil society we need to be patient and persistent.

And we need to work towards CS participation not just in Geneva, but in
regional telecommunications unions and in national regulators.

Anriette