[governance] US 2nd on Internet Freedom

Guru गुरु Guru at ITforChange.net
Thu Jan 17 08:21:00 EST 2013

The study has been done by Freedom House.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_House  says

"As of 2010, grants awarded from the US government
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_federal_government> accounted for most
of Freedom House's funding ..."

I suppose that helps to discount the wikileaks episode, cyber warfare on
nations, sopa/pipa ..

regards,
Guru