[governance] Preliminary List of Nominees for the 2013 MAG - REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Wed Jan 16 07:56:49 EST 2013

Oh dear.. typos in my mail.. apologies.

This:

"But then again there might have been some other MAG meeting in Baku,
that was really controversial, that I do now know about :) "

Should have been:

But then again there might have been some other MAG meeting in Baku,
that was really controversial, that I do NOT know about :) "

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692