[governance] European Commission on Google Investigation Was Google Survives US FTC Probe #FTC #EC #Google #competition

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 16:25:58 EST 2013

 In

> forming our opinion of the matter, we need to be careful to avoid being
> unduly influenced by either side's rhetorics or money.
>
> Greetings,
> Norbert

I agree which is why getting our hands on the actual reports whether by the
FTC or the European Commission will be useful. So far, the only case law
from the EC I saw were ones from 2010 but am interested in the current
investigation and reports by the EC.

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862