[governance] Re: a formal appeal request to the appeal team to reverse the recent ban on a Member

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sat Jan 12 13:38:29 EST 2013

People, as you know this matter is now actively under consideration by the appeals team. As part of that process, we will be calling for public comments in due course. In order to make comments more meaningful to the appeals process, it might be better to wait for that call and respond in that context. We should be in a position to make that call fairly soon.

Ian Peter