[governance] Re: a formal appeal request to the appeal team to reverse the recent ban on a Member

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 11:57:55 EST 2013

I agree but I'm not sure how this fits with the charter... it is an appeal
concerning a specific decision, I believe... i.e. whether the actions of the
coordinator were appropriate under the circumstances, (which I believe
contra some who have commented on the list should be seen as a response not
to a single intervention by the individual under sanction, but rather as
part of an extended pattern of communication to this list of which the
particular incident in question was only one element.