[governance] Civic Society Membership on MAG -Toward a Joint-Board

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Mon Jan 7 15:22:53 EST 2013

There is nothing to stop us endorsing reps suggested by Diplo and APC if the Nomcom should choose to do so – Diplo and APC only have to get members of IGC (eg Ginger and Anriette respectively) to suggest the names for Nomcom consideration.

But a joint board would have to be for another year, if ever.