[governance] Civic Society Membership on MAG -Toward a Joint-Board

Thomas Lowenhaupt toml at communisphere.com
Mon Jan 7 15:19:44 EST 2013

Norbert,

I agree that the joint-board concept is not appropriate for now.
Considering the timing - 14 days, it is massively impractical.

That leaves these options:

1. Create a new NomCom.

2. Refurbish the old NomCom.

3. Use the normal "list consensus" process (see Avri below)

4. Do nothing.

5. An as yet unspecified option.

Best,

Tom Lowenhaupt