[governance] Civic Society Membership on MAG -Toward a Joint-Board

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Mon Jan 7 14:45:13 EST 2013

In any case, if there is going to be a list of nominees from the IGC
for this round of MAG appointments, according to our present charter
and also for practical reasons of shortness of time it will need to be
done by a nomcom (for which at least the process is well-understood)
rather than by some "joint-board" process (which even if everyone
wanted it would still need to be defined precisely, and at least I
would be very reluctant to endorse the idea before having specific
information on how it would work).

Greetings,
Norbert