[governance] Updates on MAG 2013

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Jan 6 08:42:00 EST 2013

Hi,

While I am uncomfortable with using the old set of volunteers, I accept that posting list and of giving people  time to opt out, or in for that matter.

I agree with Parminder that using the same nomcom is a bad idea.  Had we carried through with the suggestions to setup a nomcom for a year's worth of tasks, we might have been able to do that.  But I take the inaction along this front as an indication of IGC not having support for doing this.

avri