[governance] Preparing for the IGF Open Consultation

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Wed Feb 20 08:53:04 EST 2013

[with IGC coordinator hat on]

Dear all

In regard to the upcoming Internet Governance Forum (IGF) Open
Consultation on Feb 28 in Paris:

I will be there and available to represent the IGC. However I will be
able to this only effectively to the extent that I get informed in
advance about the viewpoints that we have in the Caucus.

Of course, for the points on which we have reached consensus during
preparation of our written contribution, that consensus will also guide
me in everything that I will say on those points.

But there may be a need to react to proposals of other stakeholder
groups, etc, and hence there is IMO a need for additional preparation.

As far as I can see, the planned synthesis is not available yet.

However all the written contributions from various stakeholder
organizations are available at
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/contributionsigf .

Please post any comments you may have, that might be useful for me as
guidance on Feb 28, here on the list.

The draft agenda for the Feb 28 consultation is here:
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/2013/February%20Consultation/February-%20Draft%20Agenda.docx

Greetings,
Norbert