[governance] Civil Society (was Re: caucus contribution, consultation and MAG meeting)

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at ccianet.org
Sun Feb 17 13:12:03 EST 2013

If you proceed along this line you should be aware that the Internet is far
from the only policy space in which MS is operating - quite the contrary.
One thing worth reading is the Cardozo Report (which is about CS engagement
in the UN system as a whole, but nevertheless will give you some
interesting perspectives.

If any of you haven't read it, I recommend it.

--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
Geneva Representative
Computer & Communications Industry Assocation (CCIA)
Tel: +41 (22) 534 99 45
Fax: : +41 (22) 594-85-44
Mobile: +41 79 595 5468
USA DID: +1 (202) 640-5430

*Need to meet with me? Schedule the time that suits us both here:
http://meetme.so/nashton*

Sent from my one of my handheld thingies, please excuse linguistic mangling.