[governance] Communication Challenges [Brainstorming]

Daniel Pimienta pimienta at funredes.org
Fri Feb 15 13:12:11 EST 2013

The platform I have shown in the previous mail is the Rolls Royce and
it implies some costs both one time and fixed.

But we have been experimenting also in the past with more simple ways
to deal with the language issue, such as:
- imbedding translations behind the email
- organizing parallel lists by languages
- setting the translations in web pages (we did that for African list in WSIS)
- and many combinations (with or without moderation)

But here we must remember that the first thing which is required (as
in most endeavors) is the political will.

believed to be clean.