[governance] Part A Re: [] caucus contribution, consultation and MAG meeting

José Félix Arias Ynche jaryn56 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:03:22 EST 2013

Translated from Spanish to English

I have reason, when I say that the delay in choosing the five members was
to not have enough time to discuss new proposals. And continue with the
same.

A last minute you want to make changes without discussion with time, and
because Avri Doria has to do it at the last minute and the rest have to
vote like sheep so that proposed

You notice that conservatives do not want modernization Anything?

I imagine the choice will ostrich policy.

We are in the midst of a technological revolution, where we put the
technology of the Internet to serve people just emerging as Latin America
and the refuse and subtly.

Vested interests??

Please give me a reasonable explanation of conservative policies and set!

*Cordialmente:         José Félix Arias Ynche*
*                        Investigador Social Para El Desarrollo*