[governance] Part A Re: [] caucus contribution, consultation and MAG meeting

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Wed Feb 13 22:16:12 EST 2013

On 14/02/13 11:08, Avri Doria wrote:
> On 13 Feb 2013, at 19:33, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
>
>> I disagree with all of the changes that Avri is asking for
>
> all of them?
>
> no discussion, just all of them are bad?

I didn't have time to put my reasoning, sorry, I am very stretched at
the moment.  But the deadline is looming, so I had to at least speak up
to show that I wasn't in agreement with the excision of so much existing
text at the last minute.  The part that I disagree with most strongly is
that because the main sessions are not working, we should just cut them
and have more (or the same number of) workshops, rather than overhauling
the format of the main sessions.  That was the most important part of
the statement, IMHO.  I can't agree to anything that would dilute that
message.

--

*Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

WCRD 2013 – Consumer Justice Now! | Consumer Protection Map:
https://wcrd2013.crowdmap.com/main | #wcrd2013

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org
<http://www.consumersinternational.org> |
www.facebook.com/consumersinternational