[governance] Re: caucus contribution -> possible replacement terms for NN?

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Wed Feb 13 14:20:10 EST 2013

In the online draft, the policy question given in paragraph 10 reads:

“How to maintain net neutrality as the key architectural principle of
the global Internet, and what shall be the mechanisms and institutions
involved in this process?”

Would the following be acceptable as a replacement?

“How to maintain the principle (sometimes referred to as ‘net
neutrality’) that the price which an ISPs charges their customer for
exchanging data packets via the Internet shall not depend on the
content of the data packets, nor on who specifically is the remote
party? What shall be the mechanisms and institutions involved in this
process?”

Greetings,
Norbert