[governance] caucus contribution, consultation and MAG meeting

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at ccianet.org
Mon Feb 4 16:14:40 EST 2013

Given that WSIS+10 and the MDG review both take place in 2015, shouldn't
there be more interconnection between the two?

--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
Geneva Representative
Computer & Communications Industry Assocation (CCIA)
Tel: +41 (22) 534 99 45
Fax: : +41 (22) 594-85-44
Mobile: +41 79 595 5468
USA DID: +1 (202) 640-5430

*Need to meet with me? Schedule the time that suits us both here:
http://meetme.so/nashton*

Sent from my one of my handheld thingies, please excuse linguistic mangling.