[governance] Brazil, WSIS 10+ and ITU

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Sun Dec 29 00:46:02 EST 2013

I may have omitted to mention on this list that with a bit of funding that I hope to confirm soon, IDEC (Brazilian consumer group) and Consumers International are proposing to host a Best Bits pre-meeting in São Paulo as a preparatory event for the Brazil meeting. So we aim to have more news on this early in the new year.

--
Jeremy Malcolm PhD LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, consumer advocate, geek