[bestbits] Re: [discuss] [governance] Report from the BR meeting local organizing group - Dec 2013

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sat Dec 28 12:53:17 EST 2013

On the other hand, I also agree with Bill that this may be too important
a matter to be decided just by the leadership  of various CS groups.

I propose that a vote be taken among membership of different groups here
whether CS will like to deal directly with Brazilian hosts in the matter
of participating in the Brazil meeting or go through the 1Net..

parminder