[governance] GAC ccTLD Principles

Joanna Kulesza joannakulesza at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 05:40:12 EST 2013

Just for the sake of argument: please try and locate the .eu, .ac and
.uk ccTLDs on the ISO list. A similar argument might be made for .tp .yu
and .su yet I realize that those domains are no longer accepting new
registrations. The point is that there is some space left for IANA/ICANN
in making their decisions despite the seemingly clear RFCs.

Thanks,
Joanna