[governance] BB listers and IGC listers

Nnenna Nwakanma nnenna75 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 09:08:05 EST 2013

Hi Norbert, all

> (I would not object to my name being included e.g. on a document
> listing "people who have made a great number of mailing list
> postings", since the creation of such a document would be justifiable
> on the basis of the transparency principle that I have mentioned above.
> But such justification does not apply to a document that includes
> people who are subscribed simply out of a desire to be informed.)
>
> The study did not include "Reasons for being on BB and IGC". Are you
suggesting we further it? That will mean a kind of survey. But I find the
idea actually tempting.  That may just be the kind of knowledge that may
help build the CS.

I did not "create" as such, I only pulled information that is available.
Anybody can do the same work. I gave the sources. Mailing list archives are
open by default and the members' list is available to all members, no?