[governance] All power should be in the hands of the engineers? (was Re: HLLM in LOndon - CS reps)

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 13:58:58 EST 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Jean-Christophe Nothias
<jeanchristophe.nothias at gmail.com> wrote:

<extraneous material snipped>

> fog. The major challenge out of the RFC was to bring clarity for a common
> culture and common values to emerge. All of what AP says is entirely in
> opposition to that.

Not at all AP is a centrist in the common culture and common values of
what is now called the Technical Community" but is really part of CS.

 I think the IG debate deserves clarity, not walls of
> blabla to be construct and deconstruct every two seconds.

If we accept the single WGIG definition, then EVERYTHING under the sun
is part of IG.

Some of us reject that definition as far too broad.

--
Cheers,

McTim