[governance] FW: [Air-L] Elsevier is taking down papers from Academia.edu

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 14:30:36 EST 2013

Interesting discussion on another list with reference to the recurrent value
and significance of TLD's and their "proper" allocation.

(Elsevier the academic mega-publisher has done a take down on academic
papers they have published being made available (for free) on the commercial
(but .edu) site, http://www.Academia.edu ...