[governance] IGC Correspondence to UNDESA [Submission of MAG Nominees]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 15:12:22 EST 2013

Dear All,

This email serves to confirm that further to the invitation to submit MAG
Nominees, we have sent the names furnished to the IGC by the NomCom. See
the email below. I have removed the MAG form attachments that were sent to
UNDESA. The letter is up on the website:
http://igcaucus.org/igc-letter-undesa-mag-nominees

Thank you to the 26 volunteers who put themselves up for participating on
the NomCom, the six that were selected and did a sterling job. Thank you
Norbert for handling the random selection process. To all the candidates
that had put their names forward, thank you very much. We wish the Nominees
well.

This process is now closed.

Kind Regards,
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro