[IRPCoalition] [governance] Position by IT for Change and some other NGOs on enhanced cooperation

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Fri Aug 30 06:32:02 EDT 2013

Sorry for not being clear enough (actually I didn't notice at the time
that the IGC list was Cc'd.)

My email below was in reference to what Marianne wrote in relation to
a potential endorsement by the IRP coalition, it was not intended to
be read in relation to the IGC.

Greetings,
Norbert

--
Recommendations for effective and constructive participation in IGC:
1. Respond to the content of assertions and arguments, not to the person