[governance] WGEC: Questionnaire on internet governance

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Thu Aug 29 20:59:57 EDT 2013

What avri is suggesting, I think, is that any wgec member's organization is welcome to submit a response but the specific wgec member should recuse him or herself from the drafting of that response so that they are able to evaluate it along with all the other responses, with an open mind.

Fairly reasonable suggestion

--srs (htc one x)