[governance] On the seriousness of threats (was Re: abuse...)

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Apr 29 02:02:14 EDT 2013

On Sunday 28 April 2013 01:13 AM, Avri Doria wrote:
> all the cool kids are getting warnings.

Yes, very cool kids, like those who tell 'shame on you'* to one of our
co-cos, for acts done by him on the behalf of the caucus, and that too
after proclaiming that one has recently been warned privately for
violation of list posting rules. I think it is really cool!! Also tells
about powers and immunities. Power does create coolness.

* I dont know how it reads to someone from the western culture, but here
in south Asia it is a most insulting phrase.

parminder