[governance] RE: On the seriousness of threats (was Re: abuse...)

Dominique Lacroix dl at panamo.eu
Sat Apr 27 12:50:17 EDT 2013

Hi,
Sorry to disturb you.

I propose a new game for the week end.
Let's imagine: Parminder and Milton (just as examples) both alone on an
isolated island, without any witness. And they try to define what was
the Internet, where they met in a past life.
My own imagination is: neither of them would try to have the other one
losing face. Because it's unpleasant to dine with a faceless man.
Even they could find an agreement, because they have to hunt together.

@+, Kind regards, Dom

--
Dominique Lacroix
http://reseaux.blog.lemonde.fr