[governance] Internet as a commons/ public good

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 15:56:21 EDT 2013

And 'going forward', I forgot to mention one more category (fuzzy,
subject to Sobiret's paradox) to give more clarity, 'minimal
accommodationists' are those from the third world who seek
accommodation/fit/consensus with the dominant/first world view without
articulating a political or substantive position that strengthens the
third world on the first/third world dialectic. These are not to be
dogmatically affirmed (particularly since judgements of these nature,
particularly in hindsight are 20/20), often matters of degree and position.

May as well get this out of the way.

Riaz