[governance] Re: On whistleblowing, mobbing and suppression (was Re: On the seriousness of threats)

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Apr 26 10:39:59 EDT 2013

you're doing it again Norbert -- not your place to interpret and base
your censorship on opinion.

btw - did you think before making those incredibly insulting comments
about a professional educator, suggesting they might vindictively
punish a junior over an unrelated disagreement.  Shame on you.  Put
your hat on and ban yourself for a month.

Adam