[governance] Internet as a commons/ public good

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Apr 26 00:01:59 EDT 2013

Defining what the Internet is may be a good starting point, but may not be
the final product.

However, reaching one consensus for what the Internet ought to be may not
be so easily reachable as we see very diverse views even among IGC members
if not within CS at WSIS process.

Still, I think trying to articulate what we want it to be and take notes to
different views is a valuable exercise and so far so good or at least I am
learning a lot.

Let's not to be too pessimistic!

Izumi

2013年4月25日木曜日 Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu: